Tamiya 1/16 JGSDF Type 10 Tank Full Option Kit TAM56037
This is the Tamiya 1/16 JGSDF Type 10 Tank full option kit. This is the newest kit release in the 1/16 R/C tank series. It recreates the Japanese Type 10 Tank, which is also available as a 1/35 scale model kit. The Type 10, o..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0698
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Tamiya 1/16 JGSDF Type 10 Tank full option kit. This is the newest kit release in the 1/16 R/C tank series. It recreates the Japanese Type 10 Tank, which is also available as a 1/35 scale model kit.
The Type 10, of course, is the high-tech modern addition to the Japan Ground Self Defense Force (JGSDF), and comes loaded with state-of-the-art features such as a newly-designed 120mm smooth-bore main gun, and modular armor. It was built to a relatively small and lightweight design for suitability of use in the mountainous Japanese archipelago, and offers excellent speed and maneuverability. Perhaps most importantly, it was also designed to be compatible with the modern C4I communications network system. Deployment started in 2012 and continues apace as the Type 10 looks set to be a key element of Japanese ground defense armor.
Includes: Tamiya JGSDF Type 10 Tank, two 540 size drive motors, 130 size turret rotation motor, 130 size recoil motor, DMD T-08 Control Unit, speaker, MF-06 Multifunction Unit, and illustrated instruction manual.
- Radio: 4 channel stick system with analog trim, the Futaba 4YF FM system on ground frequency
- Battery: 7.2V at least 1500mAh
- Charger; Timed or Peak for 7.2V battery
- Tools and building equipment
Note: Servos not required, DMD unit plugs directly into receiver.
- DMD unit T-08 provides action movement, lighting and sound effects
- High-volume speaker provides sounds synchronized with every movement
- Duralumin main chassis
- 44 caliber 120mm smooth bore gun
- GFS (Gun Fire Simulator) unit and infrared LED unit for the detection and emission of infrared beams
- Action Movement Includes: Rotating turret at 360º, Gun elevation; from 3º depression to 20º elevation automatically reloads and returns to original firing position, recoil action after firing main gun
- Engine start-up, shut down, acceleration, discharge and more digitally recorded from real tank
- Resin tracks assembled with metal pins, die-cast connectors and drive sprockets
- Synthetic rubber pads attached to each track
- Torsion bar suspension
- Powered by two 540 size motors, one motor controls forward/reverse, the other motor controls turning