Blade 230 S Helicopter RTF BLH1500
This is the Blade 230 S Helicopter. RTF. Collective pitch mechanics are a key element to learning sport aerobatics with a helicopter. When combined with the durability of a 230-size heli, pilots get the “wow” factor in an air..
- Brand: BLADE
- Product Code:IDSPT0096
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Blade 230 S Helicopter. RTF. Collective pitch mechanics are a key element to learning sport aerobatics with a helicopter. When combined with the durability of a 230-size heli, pilots get the “wow” factor in an airframe that’s practical. Until now, learning with a collective pitch machine still had an intimidation factor. The Blade® 230 S collective-pitch electric heli is engineered to meet and go beyond the needs of the new heli pilot by offering a highly-tuned machine with innovative SAFE® technology so that it’s easy for any pilot to achieve first-flight success, prevent crashes and then move on into advanced flight, all with one heli.
Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying the Blade® 230 S collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if you’re a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so it’s possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When you’re ready to progress your skills, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 230 S to really come to life. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to recover the 230 S to level flight at the press of a button and prevent a crash. Durable features like ABS blades and metal-gear cyclic servos mean you can be flying more often than fixing. All combined, the 230 S is the heli you’ll want to fly whether you’re a new pilot or seasoned heli expert.
- Fully assembled Blade® 230 S helicopter
- E-flite® 800mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- AC/DC Li-Po Battery Charger
- Spektrum™ DXe Transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology
- 4 × AA Transmitter Batteries
The Blade® 230 S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight mode versatility means that you can instantly choose the level of assistance and maneuverability that’s right for you. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will recover the heli to a level attitude for you at the push of a button.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a bank angle limit
- Agility mode: Full control authority for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D mode: Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode: If orientation is lost, Panic Recovery button is pressed and recovery to a level attitude
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S light weight so that it’s quick in response to your commands.
Metal Gear Servos
The 230 S comes equipped with the same 9-gram, digital metal gear servos used for cyclic control in high-performance Blade mini-helis like the 360 CFX.
The fiber-filled plastic main frame is incredibly resilient. ABS main blades, molded in bright-white material help with visibility and hold up better in a crash compared to wood blades.
The all-new Spektrum™ DXe transmitter delivers the 6-channel control you need with the industry-leading precision of DSMX® 2.4GHz technology. When you’re ready to experiment with radio settings, just connect the DXe to your PC and adjust settings such as the expertly set Dual Rates and Exponential parameters to your liking.
- Green, yellow and black colored
- Main frame made of fiber-filled plastic
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Impact resistant ABS main blades
- Tough, yet lightweight airframe
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum AR636 DSMX receiver with AS3X heli technology
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos
- 5—6 minute flight times
Main Rotor Diameter: 21.10 in (536mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.25 in (82.5mm)
Length: 18.66 in (474mm)
Control System: CCPM 120
Rotor Blade Length: 9.25 in (235mm)
Three Flight Modes
Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a bank angle limit
Agility mode: Full control authority for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
3D mode: Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability