Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D 60 ARF GPMA1270
Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D is a big aerobatic fun for little budgets! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee in 3D! The U-Can-Do 3D ARF whisks you into incredible 3D maneuverability with almost no effort or waiting! Hovering, knif..
- Brand: Great Planes
- Product Code:IDSPT0342
- Availability:In Stock
Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D is a big aerobatic fun for little budgets! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee in 3D! The U-Can-Do 3D ARF whisks you into incredible 3D maneuverability with almost no effort or waiting! Hovering, knife edge, inverted flight both traditional and non-traditional flight attitudes are well within its sweeping performance envelope.
The Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D challenges the veteran pilot with the throws maxed provides the first-time low-wing pilot with a smooth, steady flier with reduced throws. Quality construction features include all-wood main structures finished in MonoKote, durable fiberglass cowl and wheel pants and a generous package of Great Planes hardware. With its large control surfaces, the U-Can-Do 3D excels at non-traditional stunts and maneuvers. It even makes hovering easy! The U-Can-Do 3D flies easily and predictably with reduced throws. Increase throws to 3D levels and nothing limits its performance except your skills and nerves!
Note: For maximum 3D aerobatic performance, choose an engine in the upper power range.
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent .12 (3mm) main landing gear, .08 (2mm) tailwheel wire, 3 (76mm) main wheels, 1.25 (31mm) tailwheel, nylon adjustable engine mount, 14.2oz (420cc) fuel tank, 2¼ (57mm) Red spinner, plywood servo trays, hardware package, decals, and photo-illustrated instructions.
- Engine: .61 -.91 (10-15cc) (2-stroke) OR .70 -.91 (11.5-15cc) (4-stroke)
- Muffler: Stock type supplied with engine. Engine mounts in inverted position.
- Radio: Four channel minimum, Six channel computerized radio recommended for maximum flexibility and performance.
- Servos: Standard size 2 ball bearing-Aileron, 2 ball bearing-Elevator, 1 high torque-Rudder, 1 standard-Throttle.
- Servo Extensions: Two 6 (152mm) for ailerons unless using a 20Y-harness
- 24 Extensions: One for rudder and two 24for elevator
- Y-Harness: One, for aileron servos, unless using computer radio. Servo reversing Y-harness for elevator servos unless using comp radio
- Misc. Items: Glow plug, ¼ foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.
- Construction: Balsa and plywood.
- Wings: One-piece all wood, attaches to fuselage with two ¼-20 nylon wing bolts (included). Fully symmetrical, mid-wing placement.
- Covering: Factory applied Top Flite MonoKote. Color scheme is White with swirls of Red, and Light and Dark Blue on the wing and tail sections. Bottom of wing is large Red and White checkerboard pattern.
- Cowling: Pre-painted White fiberglass-reinforced cowl and wheel pants.
- Canopy: Single, clear plastic.
- Landing Gear: .12" (3mm) thick pre-formed aluminum.
- Dual Aileron Servos: Standard size with at least 50 oz-in torque.
- Building Time: Ready to fly in as few as six to eight hours.
- Warranty Period: Great Planes warrants this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 65" (1651mm)
Wing Area: 1072 sq in (69 sq dm)
Weight: 7-7.3lb (3175-3345g)
Wing Loading: 15-15.9 oz/sq ft (46-48 g/sq dm)
Length: 69.5" (1765mm)
Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical mid-wing
Center of Gravity: 4-7/8" (124mm) Back from the wing's leading edge
Control Throws (3D)
Elevator: Up & Down 3" (75mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 4" (102mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 2-1/8" (55mm)
Flaperons: Up & Down 2" (51mm) assigned to a switch, not mixed to the elevator
Expo for 3D Rates-no mixing other than expo
Engine: 1.5° down, 1° right