Great Planes Revolver GP/EP Sport Aerobatic ARF 59" GPMA1018
Great Planes Revolver's contemporary styling makes it a real standout on the flight line. Once it's airborne, it really takes center stage and that's regardless of whether it's equipped with a glow engine or brushless motor! Get r..
- Brand: Great Planes
- Product Code:IDSPT0338
- Availability:In Stock
Great Planes Revolver's contemporary styling makes it a real standout on the flight line. Once it's airborne, it really takes center stage and that's regardless of whether it's equipped with a glow engine or brushless motor! Get ready to fire off one crowd-pleasing maneuver after another with the Revolver it's the sports car of sport aerobats!
- Engine: .46 -.55 cu in (7 - 9cc) two stroke OR .70 cu in (11.5cc) four stroke OR brushless motor (see below)
- Muffler: Pit's type M
- Motor: Brushless type Great Planes RimFire
- Motor Mount: Medium size,
- Electronic Speed Control: 80A (GPMM1860)
- Radio: 4-channel minimum
- Servos: 4 standard size coreless ball bearing for electric operation,
- one extra servo required for throttle if using glow engine
- 6 (152mm) Servo Extension: (HCAM2701)
- Y-Harness: One for aileron servos (HCAM275)
- Battery: Two 3200mAh 11.1V Balanced LiPo (GPMP0727)
- Equinox LiPo Cell Balancer: (GPMM3160)
- Adapter: Deans U Adapter 2 to 1 (GPMM3143)
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible (GPMM3015)
- Propeller: Glow, size depending on engine selected
- Electric, 11.5x5 (APCQ1055)
- Misc. Items: Building and field equipment
- Select balsa and ply are used for the fuselage and tail section; the 2-piece, plug-in wing features a wire cut foam core that is balsa-sheeted
- Airfoil-shaped tail surfaces allow the plane to lock in and track solidly
- Comes with a complete package of quality Great Planes hardware
- Only about 10 hours of final assembly are required before your Revolver is flight-ready.
- Cowl and wheel pants: The fiberglass cowl, wheelpants, and landing gear are painted in high gloss colors to match the trim scheme.
- Canopy: Not only does the clear canopy come installed, it also has a great-looking frame painted on it. You also get a realistic-looking pilot figure.
- Aileron: Short and direct aileron linkages deliver strong, accurate control during high- and low-speed flight.
- Rimfire: The bolt pattern on the firewall lines up exactly for either a .46-.70 glow engine mount or a motor mount for installing a brushless out-runner motor.
- Battery: On-board radio gear is quickly accessed through this hatch. It also makes it easy to change LiPo battery packs when equipped with an ElectriFly™ brushless power system.
Wing Area: 563 sq in (36 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 6 - 7lb (2720 - 3180g)
Wing Loading: 25 - 29 oz/sq ft (76 - 88 g/sq dm)
Length: 48" (1220mm)
Airfoil: Semi symmetrical
Center of Gravity: 4-5/16" (110mm) Back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator: Up & Down 5/16" (8mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 1-3/8" (35mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 1/4" (6mm)
Elevator: Up & Down 1/2" (13mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 2-1/4" (57mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 3/8" (10mm)