E-Flite Ultimate 2 BNF Basic EFL10850
This is the Ultimate 2 Bind-N-Fly Basic by E-Flite. This biplane is the ideal choice for pilots looking for an extreme aerobatic experience. While the Ultimate biplane made a historic impression with the full-scale community, the ..
- Brand: E-Flite
- Product Code:IDSPT0263
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Ultimate 2 Bind-N-Fly Basic by E-Flite. This biplane is the ideal choice for pilots looking for an extreme aerobatic experience. While the Ultimate biplane made a historic impression with the full-scale community, the RC aerobatic crowd turned the aerobatic sensation into a blockbuster.
The E-flite Ultimate2 biplane is the ideal choice for pilots looking for the ultimate aerobatic experience. It’s a brilliant Mike McConville design that’s a synergy of a highly-tuned airframe and modern aerodynamics, all complemented by a stunning trim scheme by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design. A high power-to-weight ratio, plus high-quality components help deliver a new biplane with an aggressive 3D flight personality.
Four ailerons offer roll speed while the massive elevator and rudder surfaces can make spin and snap gyrations as wild looking as they are predictable. The included AR636A receiver takes a great-flying airframe to a whole new level of precision thanks to AS3X technology that’s been specially tuned for this model. If you don’t quite pull off a maneuver, like a rolling harrier, Panic Recovery mode adds a virtual safety net that can return the Ultimate² to upright flight.
All you need to start flying the Ultimate2 is a full-range 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology, a 2200mAh 3S 25C 11.1V Li-Po flight battery and suitable charger.
1 x Full-range 6+ Channel Transmitter with Specktrum DSM2/DSMX Technology
1 x Flight Battery
1 x Charger
- AS3X technology with SAFE Panic Recovery mode
- Highly-tuned airframe by Mike McConville
- Distinctive trim scheme by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design
- Vortex generators to enhance 3D performance
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- Powerful 10-size brushless power system (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- Accepts 3S 2200mAh Li-Po battery packs
- 4—13-gram micro servos (installed)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Lightweight design with 3D-size control surfaces
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
- Matching wheel pants and aluminum main gear
Wingspan: 37.6 in (954.4 mm)
Overall Length: 42.6 in (1082.3mm)
Wing Area: 519 sq. in. (33.5 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
Motor Size: BL10 Brushless Outrunner
Radio: Full Range DSMX 6 channel computer radio (minimum)
Servos: 4—13g (EFLR7155O)
Trim Scheme Colors: White with blue and orange
Speed Control : 40A Brushless ESC (minimum)
Recommended Battery: 3S 2200mAh 25C (minimum)