Traxxas Rustler VXL Rock n' Roll Truck with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-4
This is the Traxxas Rustler VXL 10th scale stadium truck with TQi Traxxas link enabled, 2.4GHz radio system and Traxxas stability management, includes iD Technology. The Rustler VXL rolls out of the box Ready-To-Race with the..
- Brand: Traxxas
- Product Code:STS00000365
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Traxxas Rustler VXL 10th scale stadium truck with TQi Traxxas link enabled, 2.4GHz radio system and Traxxas stability management, includes iD Technology. The Rustler VXL rolls out of the box Ready-To-Race with the advanced TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and powerful Velineon Brushless Power System. Battery and charger sold separately.
Rustler VXL combines Traxxas Stability Management with Velineon extreme brushless horsepower and the proven fun and durability that have made Rustler the number-1 selling electric stadium racer. The new Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speed potential that reaches beyond 70mph! Hardcore, wheel-standing acceleration completely blows everything else away. Velineon is optimized to actually deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. There's no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) is as beneficial as the most modern electronic stabilizers without interfering with your driving adventures. Experience all the extreme power, acceleration and speed that was built into your RC. TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle’s line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the truck arrow straight until you reach a complete stop, making it easier than ever before to manage common slippery surfaces such as smooth concrete, loose dirt, and even snow and ice. The TSM has been designed to work in the background without limiting your throttle.
The Velineon brushless motor and electronic speed control work in tandem to deliver optimal speed, efficiency, and run times. Because Velineon accepts a wide range of battery types (including 3S LiPo packs), you are able to adjust your Bandit VXL's speed and skill level through your battery selection. Cruise at 30+mph using a 7.2V NiMH pack, or use a 3S LiPo pack to reach a blistering 65+mph! The choice is yours with the Bandit VXL.
- Traxxas Rustler VXL chassis with oil-filled shocks
- Velineon brushless motor
- Velineon Electronic Speed Control
- painted body with rear wing
- foam inserts
- 19 & 28 tooth pinion gears
- 86 tooth spur gear
- 2.4GHz radio with high-torque digital servo
- instruction manual
- Four AA radio batteries for transmitter
- Building and track equipment
Note: The DuraTrax Element 3900kV Brushless System is an ideal, affordable upgrade for this vehicle.
- Blue, black, silver or red colored
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!*
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode —Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode —Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and they come
pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels.
- ProGraphixmulti-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and white.
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.8"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars™)
Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 9.05)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System w/TSM Receiver
Skill Level: 1
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)