Traxxas 1/10 Nitro Slash 2WD SC RTR with TRX 3.3 TRA44056-3
This is the Traxxas 1/10 Nitro Slash 2WD SC RTR with TRX 3.3. Stay in control, Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Nitro Sla..
- Brand: Traxxas
- Product Code:STS00000247
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Traxxas 1/10 Nitro Slash 2WD SC RTR with TRX 3.3. Stay in control, Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Nitro Slash making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow.
Proven Slash performance. Legendary TRX 3.3 Power! As only Traxxas can, heavyweight horsepower is combined with a lightweight 2WD chassis to deliver astounding performance and over-the-top fun. The award-winning TRX 3.3 engine gives the Nitro Slash tire-melting thrust that is far more than any driver needs--and exactly what every driver wants. It takes Traxxas-Tough durability and a stout drivetrain to handle the TRX 3.3's outrageous output. Nitro Slash delivers with proven components that have made the Slash the standard for durability, and fun. The extra large capacity of the 150cc fuel tank keeps the action running longer between fill ups and the exclusive EZ-Start electric starting system makes starting as easy as pressing a button.
Includes: RTR Nitro Slash SC Truck with TQ 2.4GHz 2-ch Radio with TSM, Engine with Electric Starter, Starter Battery, Charger, Painted Body, extra Glow Plug, Fuel Bottle, Nitro Tuning DVD, and Instruction Manual
- Fuel: 10%-20% nitro content, 20% recommended for break-in
- AA Batteries: Eight, four for transmitter and four for receiver
- Track and maintenance equipment
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.
If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM): Superior tuning algorithms run on high-speed electronic components to control wheel spin and steering direction on loose dirt, concrete and even ice and snow. TSM can be fine-tuned or turned off by adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter or the slider in the Traxxas Link app
- Chassis: 0.098" (2.5mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum
- Drive: Two wheel shaft drive with heavy duty telescoping driveshafts
- Engine: TRX 3.3 with EZ-Start electric starter, slide valve carburetor, dual stage foam air filter, and tuned pipe
- Radio: 2.4GHz TQ 2-channel with high torque steering and throttle servos
- Receiver Box: Enclosed for protection from dust and debris
- Transmission: Magnum 281 with metal top gear and idler gear, adjustable slipper clutch
- Fuel Tank: 5oz (150cc)
- Shocks: X-Tra long high volume, oil filled Ultra shocks
- Differential: Planetary type with steel gears
- Body: Officially licensed Race Replica trimmed and painted
- Bumpers: Front and rear flexible plastic
- Steering: Bellcrank type with servo saver
- Caster: Adjustable caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Brake: Steel discs with semi-metallic pads
- Starter Battery: Traxxas 1500mAh NiMH Power Cell with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: 110V AC wall type
- Tires: 2.2" (56mm) Licensed BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A, S1 rubber compound with inserts
- Wheels: Five spoke, bead lock look, 2.2" (56mm) outer diameter, 3.0" (76mm) inner diameter, black in color
Length: 22.24" (565mm)
Height: 7.40" (188mm)
Front and Rear Track: 11.65" (296mm) distance from outer edges of tires, side-to-side
Wheelbase: 13.07" (332mm)
Gear Ratio: 2.81
Length: 21.3" (542mm)
Width: 11.4" (289mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)