Tamiya Toyota Tundra High-Lift 1/10 Electric Truck Kit TAM58415
Tamiya's model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system. Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced Double Cab versi..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:STS0000046
- Availability:In Stock
Tamiya's model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its
great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system.
Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced
Double Cab version. Furthermore, this model Tundra comes with option
parts allowing the user to raise the body in the same manner as the
actual pick-up truck.
The front view shows off the glorious looks of the Tundra including the bold front grill. Rear view images show the beautiful details of such as the diff cover, exhaust ends, Toyota Tundra and 4x4 badges. Great looking large size tires featuring bead lock rings willing and ready to take on any terrain. Let's rip into the powder with these snowboards.
The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength. Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving. Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type ofterrain. Powered by a type 540 motor. (Included) The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance. The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face. The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58397), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tires.
Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips. For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
Includes: Tamiya Tundra off-road Truck Kit, 540 motor, body,
16 tooth pinion gear, 54 tooth spur gear, two snow boards and roof rack, numerous chrome plated body parts, instructions
- Radio: 3-Channel with 2 Servos
- Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
- Speed Control: electronic of modelers choice (if required)
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack with Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: ABS safe spray or brush-on
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Ladder frame type with steel channels and resin cross members for added strength
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Motor: 540 type
- Shocks: Oil filled
- Gearbox: Plastic Gearbox w/Plastic Axle Tubes
- Differentials: Planetary type with locking capability for improved performance on any surface
- Transmission: Three speed located at center of frame and designed to create a low center of gravity
- Tires: Tamiya Rock Cruiser M/T Tires
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic with bead lock rings
- Body: ABS Double Cab version with parts allowing the body to be raised in the same manner as the full-size truck
- Bumpers: Chrome Plated Nylon
- Suspension: Leaf Spring Type Suspension w/Dampeners
- Camber Tie Rods: Threaded, Fully adjustable w/nylon rod ends
- Steering Tie Rods: Threaded, Fully adjustable w/nylon rod ends
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver
Chassis Length: 17.25
Distance from top of tire to top of wheel well: 1.50
Snowboards: 6.25" x 1.25
Length: 17.25" (438mm)
Wheelbase: 12.25" (311mm)
Front Tires: 1.3" x 3.5" (33x88mm)
Rear: 1.3" x 3.5" (33x88mm)
Length: 18.25" (463mm)
Height: 5.25" (133mm)