Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 MF-01X Met Blue TAM58621
This is the Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 MF-01X Met in Blue.This version of the popular Suzuki Jimny MF-01X kit comes with a Metallic Blue painted body. It allows radio control modelers to concentrate on building their car while leavi..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0783
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 MF-01X Met in Blue.
This version of the popular Suzuki Jimny MF-01X kit comes with a Metallic Blue painted body. It allows radio control modelers to concentrate on building their car while leaving the paint task to the Tamiya experts at the factory.
The MF-01X is a compact chassis that revolutionizes the M-Chassis genre. The Jimny body that is mounted on the chassis, of course, has been on sale as one variant or another since 1970, gaining numerous fans thanks to its versatility and toughness. The JB23 depicted by this model is one of the 3rd generation Jimnys introduced in 1998 which had a modernized, rounded body design. It featured a feisty little fuel injected, turbocharged 658cc engine and was a popular car in the domestic Japanese market.
Includes: Suzuki Jimny JB23 Off Road Vehicle Kit with Brushed Motor, TBLE-02S ESC, Tires, Wheels, Shocks, Painted Body, Decals, Instruction Manual, 16T Pinion Gear
- Radio: 2-channel with high torque steering servo
- Battery: 6-cell NiMH with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Tools, track equipment
- Chassis: Three-piece resin monocoque, compatible with existing M-chassis bodies, adjustable wheelbase
- Drive: Four wheel, gear driven rear wheels, dogbone with driveshaft driven front wheels
- Motor: Brush equipped Mabuchi RS-540 Torque Tuned
- Electronic Speed control: TBLE-02S with Tamiya type connector
- Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone
- Differentials: Gear type
- Tires: Rally block 1.06" (27mm) wide, 2.7" (69mm) diameter
- Wheels: 1.02" (26mm) wide, 1.9" (48mm) diameter, 5-spoke, gun-metal gray in color
- Body: Molded polycarbonate, trimmed and painted in Tamiya (PS-59) Dark Metallic Blue
- Shocks: Friction, plastic body
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable
- Steering: Bellcrank type
Wheelbase: 8.8" (225mm) adjustable
Length: 13.6" (346mm)
Width: 6" (152mm)
Height: 5.2" (132mm)