Tamiya RC RTR XB Dual Ridge TT-02B TAM57876
The Tamiya Dual Ridge is a 4WD buggy based on the easy to build and easy to maintain TT-02B off-road chassis platform. Its body features aggressive aerodynamics and a futuristic form which is legendary among Tamiya's fun to build ..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0765
- Availability:In Stock
The Tamiya Dual Ridge is a 4WD buggy based on the easy to build and easy to maintain TT-02B off-road chassis platform. Its body features aggressive aerodynamics and a futuristic form which is legendary among Tamiya's fun to build and drive off-road buggies. The form itself was designed by a famous Japanese designer who is spearheading many of Honda Motors Companies vehicles of the not so distant future.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as a base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and easy of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
This iteration of the Dual Ridge comes as a Ready-to-Run (Expert Built) model. Tamiya's Expert Built (XB) series provides instant R/C excitement without the need for assembly. All the same spare and Hop-Up-Up parts as the assembly kit can be used to maintain and upgrade the Ready-To-Run model.
Includes: Tamiya XB Dual Ridge Buggy, 2.4GHz Radio, 540 Motor, ESC, Painted Body, Rear Wing, Instruction Manual
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack
- Battery Charger: For selected battery
- AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
- Track and maintenence equipment
- Chassis: TT-02B plastic bathtub type
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Radio: Tamiya Finespec 2.4GHz
- Motor: 540 RS torque tuned brushed
- ESC: Tamiya TEU-105BK with reverse
- Body: Polycarbonate construction, painted and trimmed
- Differentials: Bevel Gear
- Shocks: Plastic body CVA
- Tires: Pin spike rubber
- Wheels: White plastic
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
Length: 15" (380mm)
Width: 9.5" (241mm)
Wheelbase: 10.5" (266mm)