Tamiya RC MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 XLX 2WD Kit French Blue Ed TAM56350
This is a special edition of the 1/14 R/C MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 XLX assembly kit. It comes with body components, which are beautifully pre-painted in Tamiya TS-10 French Blue (clear topcoat applied), with a durable coating applied to..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0758
- Availability:In Stock
This is a special edition of the 1/14 R/C MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 XLX assembly kit. It comes with body components, which are beautifully pre-painted in Tamiya TS-10 French Blue (clear topcoat applied), with a durable coating applied to protect the paintwork from damage.
The Tamiya rendition of the MAN TGX 18.540 4x2 XLX faithfully captures the truck's modern form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. One look at the detailed interior and auxiliary equipment, such as air tanks, will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is further enhanced with metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
The model features a highly detailed body and a 2-axle chassis with durable ladder frame. When controlled with a separately available R/C system, the 3-speed transmission enables authentic gear changes while driving.
- 4-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- Battery Pack
Note: Please be advised when choosing a radio for your Tamiya Semi, you need to figure out what your final goal will be. Your choice is between an Analog or Digital trimmed 4channel radio. If you plan on using your semi without an MFU (Multi-Function Unit), you can use either type radio. If you even think you might use an Tamiya MFU on your semi, please only use a Analog radio. Digital trim radios WILL NOT work with Tamiya MFU units. Analog - Radio Trims slide from one end to the other. Digital - Radio Trims are only switches and click in either direction, no sliding.
- The model features a realistic body and a 2-axle chassis with durable ladder frame
- Cab, F, H, K, M and CC parts are pre-painted French Blue color
- When controlled with a separately available R/C system, the 3-speed transmission enables authentic gear changes while driving
- Metal leaf springs and friction dampers enable realistic suspension movement
- Cabin tilts forward just like the actual truck
- The included coupler enables connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer
- The realistic interior includes seats and dashboard while metal-plated parts as well as metal transfer emblems enhance exterior detail
- Tamiya Attack 2.4GHZ Radio System - 4-Channel ideal for 100% compatibility
Length: 18.03 in (485mm)
Width: 7.59 in (193mm)
Height: 11.73 in (293mm)
Wheelbase: 10.70 in (272mm)