Tamiya Pro Chassis Kit 4WD Belt Drive On Road TA07 TAM58636
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered TA07 on-road Pro chassis kit from Tamiya. The TA series of mid-range on-road car chassis kits has been running strong since 1991. The 7th iteration of the TA series, this 4WD RC touring car ..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0750
- Availability:In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered TA07 on-road Pro chassis kit from Tamiya. The TA series of mid-range on-road car chassis kits has been running strong since 1991. The 7th iteration of the TA series, this 4WD RC touring car chassis assembly kit incorporates key design changes that were decided upon using data gathered from the TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) team's top level racing activities.
Based on a multi-part composite chassis containing a narrow lower deck and an upper frame that provide the vehicle with ideal rigidity for reduced torsion that can be adjusted by removing the upper frames center brace. An incredibly efficient single-belt-driven drivetrain allows 3 different motor positions, each one wth different levels of performance to suit any track or setup. Finally, a TRF419 suspension system, geared differential units and steering components combine with TRF dampers and universal shafts to make this chassis kit a lean, mean racing machine!
- Composite lower deck with integrated side frame parts
- Upper frame setup with separate center brace
- Front and rear stiffener parts
- Four-wheel drive
- Single-belt-driven universal driveshafts
- Three-position adjustable motor mount (range of 2.04/52mm)
- Oil-filled gear-type differentials
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Aluminum suspension mounts
- Redesigned front/rear with attachment points in dedicated racing positions
- Foam front bumper
- Adjustable caster angle
- Adjustable camber angle