Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 1/14 TAM56335
This is the 1/14 scale Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851. The 2012 'Truck of the Year' award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the world's leading truck manufacturer, Daimler of Germany. This is Tamiya's highly accurate R/C ..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0733
- Availability:In Stock
This is the 1/14 scale Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851. The 2012 'Truck of the Year' award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the world's leading truck manufacturer, Daimler of Germany. This is Tamiya's highly accurate R/C assembly kit of the rear-wheel drive single axle Actros 1851 GigaSpace, which runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine capable of 510hp.
One look at the splendidly-detailed interior and auxiliary equipment such as air tanks will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is added to by metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built not only for durability - it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross member - but also for drivability - power from the front-mounted motor is transmitted via propeller shaft to the rear axle and built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold transmitter.
Heighten the realism of your modelet further with separately-available trailers that can be tethered to the Actros by its coupler and make the modelver a meter in length! The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 4-channel radio gear
- Electronic Speed Control
- TS plastic modelaint
Includes: 1/14 scale Tamiya Mercedes Benz Actros, 540 motor, tires, wheels, interior detail, ABS body, decal sheet, 3-speed transmission, and instructions.
- Chassis: Ladder frame with aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Body: ABS molded plastic
- Drive Train: Two solid axle semi
- Cabin: Tilt forward operation just like full-size truck, removable fenders to depict a low carrying load
- Drive: Shaft driven from front mounted motor to rear axles which are equipped with differentials
- Motor: RS540 brushed
- Pinion Gear: 10 tooth
- Transmission: Three speed servo controlled constant mesh
- Suspension: Die cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles float mounted on metal leaf springs and coil spring shocks
- Cabin: Molded plastic, white in color tilts forward separately from fenders, clear plastic windows, separate grille, mirrors and other accessories add to realism
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic
- Tires: Six, treaded rubber radial
Length: 18.03" (458mm)
Width: 7.7" (195mm)
Height: 12" (305mm)
Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1:32.49, 2nd Gear 1:17.66, 3rd Gear 1:10.66