Tamiya M05 Ver.II PRO Chassis Kit 2WD On Road TAM58593
This is the Tamiya M-05 Version II PRO Chassis 2WD On Road vehicle Kit.The Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis platform got a dramatic makeover with the introduction of the new M-05 Version II Pro! Released in 2009, the Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis ha..
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0731
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Tamiya M-05 Version II PRO Chassis 2WD On Road vehicle Kit.
The Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis platform got a dramatic makeover with the introduction of the new M-05 Version II Pro! Released in 2009, the Tamiya M-05 M-Chassis has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. With new enhancements you can take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension tweaks used in many of Tamiya's touring car platforms. It features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis' center of gravity, using a variety of option parts to make it a highly drivable radio control car.
Aluminum Steering Post, DF-03 Heat Sink Bar Set, Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver, Full Ball Bearings, Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod, Semi-Gloss Black Plated Wheels, Aluminum Servo Mount (Blue), CVA Oil-Filled Shocks, Decals, Shocks, Pinion Gear and Instruction Manual
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Steering Servo
- Battery Pack
- Works with square-shaped battery packs.
- Chassis, D parts (arm stays and damper stays, etc.) and wheels have a Semi-Gloss Black metal-plated finish.
- New aluminum motor mount designed specifically for the M-05 V.2 chassis.
- The motor is fitted to a newly-designed mount and has been moved 4.5mm closer to the center of the chassis when compared to the original M-05.
- The servo attachment position has been shifted 8mm downwards to secure a lower center of gravity.
- Improved weight distribution and sharper steering response.
- New suspension arms: one-piece suspension arms are made from reinforced plastic.
- New suspension arms have rebound adjustment with the use of a simple set screw.
- Low Profile Servo Compatibility.
Length: S 8.3" (210mm), M 8.8" (225mm), L 9.4" (239mm)
Width: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheelbases: 8.3" (210mm), 8.8" (225mm), 9.4" (239mm)
Tread: 5.4" (138mm) center of wheels, side-to-side
Gear Ratio: 5.8:1