Tamiya Delta Integral 1/10 XV-01 On-Road Car TAM58569
This is Tamiya’s new Lancia Delta Integrale on their 4WD XV-01 Chassis Platform.The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made numerous appearances on a variety of Tamiya chassis platforms, now makes its home on the 4WD XV-01 chassis...
- Brand: Tamiya
- Product Code:IDSPT0714
- Availability:In Stock
This is Tamiya’s new Lancia Delta Integrale on their 4WD XV-01 Chassis Platform.
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made numerous appearances on a variety of Tamiya chassis platforms, now makes its home on the 4WD XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport will remember, it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
Tamiya’s 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both gravel and tarmac surfaces. The XV-01 features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension will give you plenty of ground clearance and suspension stroke, and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
Includes: XV-01 Pro Chassis Kit with Shocks, Shock Oil, Tires, Foam Inserts, Wheels, Decals, Spur Gear, Pinion Gear, Clear Body and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
- ESC: For 540 size brushed motor, must handle at least 23 turn motor
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
- Building and track equipment
- Front-mounted motor is housed in a gearbox which has been designed for ease of maintenance
- A hatch on the underside of the XV-01 chassis enables quick access to the battery
- Reversible-type rear suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke for off-road driving
- Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
- Radio gear components are protected by covers that are secured by screws
- Holes in the chassis bottom help remove any debris which may block steering movement during off-road use
- The separate suspension mounts makes it easy to change settings such as toe angle
Length: 15.1" (384mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Length: 15.6" (397mm)
Width: 6.4" (162mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point
7.7" (195mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.3" (109mm)