RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit RC4Z-K0054
This is the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck kit. This Trail Finder 2 is your gateway to adventure. No other vehicle can match the fun it provides in sand, dirt, snow, or mud. Part valiant adventurer, part rugged scale truck, the Trail ..
- Brand: RC4WD
- Product Code:IDSPT0590
- Availability:In Stock
This is the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck kit. This Trail Finder 2 is your gateway to adventure. No other vehicle can match the fun it provides in sand, dirt, snow, or mud. Part valiant adventurer, part rugged scale truck, the Trail Finder 2 is suited for a mud kicking trail-exploring lifestyle!
The Trail Finder 2 is highly detailed and features an aggressive balance of staunch capability and unrelenting performance. The performance of the Trail Finder 2 is very smooth, and with the included 2-speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case, and quality metal components throughout it, the Trail Finder 2 truly is a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every Trail Finder is compatible with an extensive range of option and performance parts fashioned to improve the performance and enhance the scale look of the only true scale 1:10 off-road vehicle, the Trail Finder 2. Your adventure awaits!
1x Trail Finder 2
1x Decal Sheet
1x Instruction Manual
- 2-channel radio with two servos
- Novak Eiger Pro ESC/Rock Star Motor Combo recommended
- 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery with charger
- Building and track equipment
Notes: Transmission and axles are preassembled, and the manufacturer does state the size of ball bearings used in each component.
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Wide 32P steel gears
- Slipper clutch
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- 1.55" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High-Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks Absorbers
- Four wheel drive
- Plastic shaft for wide driveline angles and durability
- Steel universals
- Receiver box designed to resemble fuel cell
- Aluminum frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronic mounting options
- Flexible plastic Tough Armor TF2 front bumper with winch mount
- Warranty: RC4WD warrants the product to be free from defects when new. Limited warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear, user error of assembly or installation, user modifications, user's failure to perform routine maintenance and the addition of aftermarket parts or optional parts.
Wheels Base: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 215mm (8.5")
Height: 138mm (5.4")
Ground Clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1