Mugen Electric 1/8 MGT7E On Road GT Car MUGE2018
This is the Mugen Electric 1/8 Scale MGT7E On Road GT Car. Mugen Seiki Racing is proud to introduce the MGT7E 1/8 Electric GT On Road Car. The MGT7E is based off the MBX7 Nitro Buggy World Championship platform, but with man..
- Brand: Mugen
- Product Code:IDSPT0511
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Mugen Electric 1/8 Scale MGT7E On Road GT Car. Mugen
Seiki Racing is proud to introduce the MGT7E 1/8 Electric GT On Road
Car. The MGT7E is based off the MBX7 Nitro Buggy World Championship
platform, but with many new parts to make it a full race ready GT on
The MGT7E front and rear shock towers were designed to optimize the handling and tuningof the 16mm shocks and to provide traction and smooth handling on asphalt. The durable front and rear gear differentials will handle any high-powered nitro engines and keep the MGT7E under full control. The drive train is very efficient with CVAs drive shafts through out the kit. The combination of the high quality differentials and super efficient drive train allows the MGT7E to carry high speeds on the straights and through the corners.
Specially designed front and rear body mounts with full adjustability to allow the fit of most bodies. The large front plastic bumper with foam protector will help keep the front of the body front tucking during hard impact. Tough side guards keep both your pipe and radio gear protected from high speed on road racing.
The MGT7E is equipped with a specially designed battery tray that will accept two 2S LiPo batteries in a staggered mounting position for optimum weight distribution or a single 4S Lipo battery configuration. The newly designed motor mount allows you can run higher KV electric motors without worrying about flex and gear mess problems. The heavy-duty sliding motor mount is anchored down with 4mm screws for extra strength. Mugen also offers optional pinion and spur gears for so you can fine-tune your MGT7E for maximum performance in any track condition.
Mugen has combined the best components from both our off-road and on-road lines to create the MGT7E. The MGT7E is the ultimate electric powered grand touring car the MGT7E!
Includes: One Mugen electric 1/8 scale MGT7E On Road GT Car
- 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
- Battery Charger To match selected battery
- LiPo charging bag
- maintenance and track equipment
Note: This body comes clear and needs to be painted.
- Chassis: A7075 aluminum, 0.12" (3mm) thick
- Drive: Four wheel with CVA driveshafts
- Differentials: Oil-filled straight cut 12T bevel gears, 42T conical gears
- Shocks: 16mm oil-filled, hard anodized bodies, specially designed springs, 3.5mm diameter shafts
- Shock Towers: A7075 aluminum, 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Suspension: 0.20" (5mm) thick A7075 aluminum lower mounts for optimized geometry
- Battery Tray: Accepts two 2S LiPo batteries in a staggered mounting position, or a single 4S LiPo
- Motor Mounts: Heavy duty sliding type, newly designed to eliminate flex and gear mesh issues
- Front Bumper: Plastic with foam protector
- Camber Tie Rods: Adjustable, Camber describes the angle at which the tires sit vertically
- Steering Tie Rods: Adjustable, Caster/Toe-in is the angle at which the tires point inward as viewed from above
- Body Mounts: Adjustable to allow fitting of most 1/8 scale on-road bodies
Length: 19.4" (494mm)
Width: 12" (305mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8 (325mm)
Weight: 7.27lbs (3300g) approximate with battery
Gear Ratio: 8.27