Losi K&N Desert Buggy XL 1/5 4WD Buggy RTR LOS05010
This is the 4WD 1/5 scale Losi K&N Desert Buggy. Stand out from the crowd and push the limits of RC performance with the Losi® K&N 1/5-Scale Desert Buggy XL. This edition of the hard-hitting Losi Desert Buggy XL..
- Brand: Losi
- Product Code:IDSPT0486
- Availability:In Stock
This is the 4WD 1/5 scale Losi K&N Desert Buggy. Stand out from
the crowd and push the limits of RC performance with the Losi® K&N
1/5-Scale Desert Buggy XL. This edition of the hard-hitting Losi Desert
Buggy XL comes prepared to take names with an officially licensed
K&N body on the outside and genuine K&N air filter inside. The
Desert Buggy XL was designed to withstand the rigors of intense off-road
driving with a terrain-killing 4WD drivetrain, injection molded roll
cage, and 4mm aluminum chassis. Under the hood drivers will find a 23cc
gasoline engine that’s sure to make your presence known and a gas tank
that delivers over 40 minutes of relentless action on a full tank.
- 87-93 Octane Gasoline
- 2-Cycle Oil
- Gas Can
- Battery Charger
- K&N is recognized as a world leader in filter technology. Instant credibility in the motorsports world.
- Genuine K&N Air Filter, Increased air flow for increased engine performance.
- Established and proven DBXL Chassis. Affordable, durable large scale vehicle.
- 4wd performance and drivabitlity.
- 23cc Gasoline Engine. Easy to use, reliable, upgradeable.
- Roll Cage protects chassis and can be removed by taking of only 10 body clips.
- 24mm Hex Standard Hex size in 1/5th scale vehicles. Allows for use of multiple tire and wheel combinations.
- Sealed differentials last longer and provide endless tuning options.
Type: 4WD RTR Off-Road Gas Buggy
Length: 30.75 in (781mm)
Width: 19.1 in (485.1mm)
Height: 12.25 in (311.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.1 in (78.7mm)
Wheelbase: 22.0 (558.8mm)
Weight: 28.7 lb (13.01 kg)
Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Tire Type: All-Terrain 7.8 in (198.1mm) Diameter
Motor or Engine: Pull start 23cc gasoline
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
Servos: Installed 30 kg Servo
Batteries: Dynamite 1700 mah Receiver Pack
Wheel Size: 4.75 in (120.65mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-over Springs
Body: Panels, Silkscreened
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Fuel Tank Capacity: 740cc
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No