Kyosho Inferno NEO ST GP Race Spec 2.0 Stadium Truck KYO33002T1B
This is the Kyosho Inferno GP Race Spec 2.0 stadium truck. Originally released as a 1/8 scale GP off-road machined coursing with Inferno DNA, the Inferno NEO ST Race Spec is the next step in the evolutionary chain that is worthy o..
- Brand: Kyosho
- Product Code:IDSPT0458
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Kyosho Inferno GP Race Spec 2.0 stadium truck. Originally released as a 1/8 scale GP off-road machined coursing with Inferno DNA, the Inferno NEO ST Race Spec is the next step in the evolutionary chain that is worthy of the title '2.0'. Integrating the latest Inferno radio system racing layout and radio box with a forward installed battery, optimal weight balance, and greater stability. For those looking to break every lap time they come across, the radio enables a new stay to be installed for mounting an AMB transponder.
The high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo has been included as a standard and helps the Inferno live up to its Race Spec name with incredible performance through precise control of the 3.5kg machine and ultra-durable metal gears. The lightweight Syncro KT-331P transmitter is comfortable for longer driving sessions and allows effortless adjustments of settings using the LCD screen. This readyset includes a fuel bottle and plug heater; two items normally sold separately from engine-powered cars. This set requires only two things: fuel and batteries for the transmitter, receiver, and plug heater, meaning anyone from a complete beginner to long-time veteran can enjoy the thrill of high-performance stadium truck action with the powerful NEO ST Race Spec 2.0.
1x Pre-Assembled Chassis with RC Linkages Installed
1x Complete Body with Printed Color Scheme
1x 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P Transmitter
1x 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shape hex wrenches
1x Cross Wrench (Large)
1x 17mm Box Wrench for Wheels
1x Fuel Bottle
1x Plug Heater
- Glow fuel
- 8x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- 2x D-size batteries for plug heater
- Pre-assembled Readyset with completed body features the latest Inferno chassis layout.
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter & pre-installed KR-231 receiver automatically manage frequency band control.
- Includes fuel bottle and plug heater to reduce user’s cost.
- Same body form as the previous version but with a new racy color scheme to suit the Race Spec features.
- Interchangeable key parts to the highest Inferno ST RR Evo.2’ model to increase performance.
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for Inferno series.
Tread (F/R): 289mm/289mm
Tire(F/R): 148 x 66mm/148 x 66mm
Gear Ratio: 14.6:1
Weight: 3,750g approx.
R/C System: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P
Receiver: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331