HPI Trophy 4.6 1/8 4WD Truggy RTR HPI107014
This is the HPI Trophy 4.6 4WD 1/8 scale Glow Powered Truggy Racer RTR. HPI Trophy range of off-road racers has been updated with the latest in 2.4GHz radio technology, waterproof servos and a waterproof receiver and battery compa..
- Brand: HPI Racing
- Product Code:IDSPT0420
- Availability:In Stock
This is the HPI Trophy 4.6 4WD 1/8 scale Glow Powered Truggy Racer RTR. HPI Trophy range of off-road racers has been updated with the latest in 2.4GHz radio technology, waterproof servos and a waterproof receiver and battery compartment! That's right: one of our most popular nitro kits ever now has been upgraded to make it a performer just about anywhere!
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the updated Trophy Truggy 4.6 looks great, too. The aerodynamic racing truck bodyshell features a brand new paint design, and the Shredder Block angle pin racing tires are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, we've updated the anodizing of the shock caps, wheel nuts and more to HPI-spec bright orange!
Want to tackle that muddy bug? How about that stream crossing? A bit of rain about to fall? That's all fine for the Trophy! The Trophy Truggy 4.6 now features a cool waterproof electronics compartment for the receiver and receiver batteries and a pair of HPI SF-10W waterproof servos and finally a water-resistant air filter cover that allows you to keep running the Trophy Truggy 4.6 in truly extreme conditions!
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
The awesome Nitro Star F4.6 engine from the legendary Savage 4.6 monster truck provides all the grunt needed to get the Trophy Truggy up to wild speeds - it's extra-loud, super-powerful and mightily strong, so you'll be able to rip off huge stunts like record-setting long jumps, backflips, tall jumps, even double backflips! The F4.6 engine will give you eye-opening acceleration and crazy top speeds! The engine is started by a simple pull starter system and is protected by a unique water splash cover and 2-stage air filter for extra protection, and the two-needle carburetor allows you to fine-tune the performance for any kind of weather or fuel.
The Nitro Star F4.6 is the perfect match for the Trophy Truggy, with its subdued gray CNC-machined heatsink head, finned aluminum case, composite-body slide carburetor and full range of tuning adjustments to let you tune it for all weather and track conditions. On the inside, the F4.6 has true ABC construction, with a chrome-plated brass piston and cylinder surrounded by the lightweight aluminum case. To get you going quickly, the F4.6 uses a pull starter system, and a large opening on the underside of the chassis allows you to utilize a starter box for even faster engine starting. If you want to upgrade to simple engine starting, just install the #87130 HPI Roto Start 2 engine starting system for push-button engine starting!
- RTR 1/8 scale Trophy 4.6 Truggy Racer
- .28 cu in Engine with Pull Starter
- 3-channel 2.4GHz Radio
- Eight AA Batteries
- Glow Fuel- car blend with 10-20% nitro content
- Glow starter
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick with front and rear metal rod braces
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft, with steel outdrives and axles
- Engine: HPI Nitro Star F4.6 .28 cu in, 2.9hp, pull starter two-stage air filter with splash guard to prevent engine from getting flooded with water in wet conditions, composite 2-needle carb, ABC construction and large heatsink for efficient heat dissipation, upgradable to the Roto Start 2 for easy push button starting (Roto Start 2 not included)
- Radio: 3-channel 2.4GHz with end point adjustment, servo reversing, steering dual rate, failsafe and waterproof servos for steering and throttle: TF-40 transmitter, RF-40 receiver
- Radio Tray: Low profile aluminum
- Fuel Tank: 5.4oz (160cc)
- Differentials: Bevel Gear type with four internal gears for increased durability
- Shocks: Oil-filled, aluminum body
- Shock Towers: 6061 aluminum
- Brake: Dual drilled steel discs with fiber brake pads
- Suspension: Extra-long arms for greater stability and thick suspension pins for greater resistance against crash damage
- Spur Gear: 46 tooth steel
- Steering: Bellcrank type with cast aluminum knuckles and servo saver
- Body: Painted and trimmed
- Bumpers: Plastic, tubular shaped front and rear
- Wheels: Seven spoke
- Tires: HPI Shredder Block
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 22.8" (580mm)
Width: 15.9" (405mm)
Height: 7.1" (180mm)
Track: 14.4" (365mm)
Wheelbase: 14.4" (365mm)
Length: 18.25" (462mm)
Width: 7.1" (180mm)
Height: 5.1" (130mm)