HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz Skyline GT-R Body HPI106130
HPI Racing RTR Sprint 2 Sport features two pre-painted body choices. First up is the classic 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro in bright orange paint with white stripes, chrome bumpers and vintage wheels/tires for an authentic muscle car loo..
- Brand: HPI Racing
- Product Code:IDSPT0418
- Availability:In Stock
HPI Racing RTR Sprint 2 Sport features two pre-painted body choices. First up is the classic 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro in bright orange paint with white stripes, chrome bumpers and vintage wheels/tires for an authentic muscle car look. Or, go for the ultra-performance Nissan GT-R (R35) finished in gunmetal metallic paint with a set of officially licensed black Rays/Volk TE37 wheels with pre-mounted X-Pattern tires. The body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. And you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well!
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the RTR Sprint 2 Sport can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
Updates at a Glance:
- 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof and reversible SC-15WP electronic speed control
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminum chassis parts
- AA batteries for the transmitter
- 7.2V 2000mAh battery pack
- AC wall charger Li-Po capable ESC
- Pre-painted body with decals applied
- Black Rays/Volk TE37 wheels and HPI X-Pattern tires
- One HPI On-Road Sprint 2 Sport Touring Car with the SC-15WP ESC
- 7.2V NiMH battery
- Wall charger
- 4 AA TX batteries
- 2.4GHz radio w/waterproof steering servo
- 15T Firebolt motor
- Decal sheet
- DVD and instruction manual
Requires: Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions.
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options.
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices Pre-painted body with drift decals pre-applied.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 Black wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size cars.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- TF-40 radio system with pistol grip transmitter and 2.4GHz operation for trouble free reception
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
Length: 17" (431mm)
Width: 7.5" to 8.0" (190mm-200mm = adjustable using offset wheels)
Height: 5" (127mm)
Weight: 2.7lbs (1245g)
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Front Track: 7.4" (187mm)
Rear Track: 7.7" (196mm) side to side at outer edges of wheel
Front Tread: 6.3" (160mm)
Rear Tread: 6.6" (169mm) side-to-side at wheel centers
Ground Clearance: 0.35" (9mm)
Length: 16.4? (418mm)
Width: 7.9? (200mm)
Height: 3.75" (95mm)