HPI Savage XS Ford Raptor Body RTR 2.4GHz HPI115125
This is the HPI Savage XS Flux Brushless Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Ready-to-Run with the Ford Raptor SVT Body. The Savage XS Flux packs in everything you know and love about the neck snapping, standing backflip-capable Savage Flux!..
- Brand: HPI Racing
- Product Code:IDSPT0410
- Availability:In Stock
This is the HPI Savage XS Flux Brushless Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Ready-to-Run with the Ford Raptor SVT Body. The Savage XS Flux packs in everything you know and love about the neck snapping, standing backflip-capable Savage Flux! A ridiculously powerful Flux brushless powerplant to provide you with the most menacing speed runs, legendary Savage durability that passes the bashing exam with flying colors, innovative TVP technology for a class leading design, and extreme monster truck appearance and ground clearance to conquer it all.
The compact Savage XS Flux is just 2/3 the size of a standard Savage, so it's the perfect size for backyard tracks and smaller areas. The Savage XS Flux is built tough with an all-metal drivetrain so it can handle giant jumps and speeds over 65mph! The 4WD system provides excellent traction on any off-road or on-road surface you can throw at it. And it's all built with legendary Savage toughness so you spend more time driving and less time wrenching.
The Savage XS Flux is ready to go right out of the box, including a 2.4GHz radio system and 3S-capable Flux brushless system. Just add your favorite Li-Po battery pack like the HPI Plazma 7.4V or 11.1V batteries and start driving!
Includes: RTR Savage XS Flux with Brushless Motor, 2.4GHz Radio, ESC, painted and trimmed Body, Tires, Wheels, 4 AA Batteries for TX and Instruction Manual
- Battery: 2-3S LiPo, 30C discharge rate recommended
- Battery Charger: To match selected batteries
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) formed from two 0.196" (5mm) thick chassis plates with diff cases at both ends for added stiffness and integrated carrying handle
- Drive: Full-time four wheel shaft
- Differentials: Four gear
- Brushless Motor: 4000kV
- Radio: 2.4GHz HPI pistol grip with SF10W waterproof servo
- Electronic Speed Control: EMH-3S with integrated cooling fan, fully programmable with the Flux Reload ESC Program Box V2
- Transmission: Metal gear, ball bearing equipped
- Body: Ford SVT Raptor body featuring custom 'Digital Mud' design engine vents, fender flares, short bed and grille
- Shocks: Nylon body, silicone oil filled
- Tires: 2.2" GT2, center tread lines for stability on paved surfaces blocky tread pattern & heavy duty sidewall teeth for off-road grip
- Wheels: 2.2" Warlock with black chrome finish, 12mm aluminum hex hubs
- Bumpers: Front and rear skid plate type
- Receiver Box: Waterproof
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 14.2" (360mm)
Width: 11" (280mm)
Wheelbase: 8.8" (225mm)
Length: 13" (330mm)
Width: 5.1" (131mm)
Height: 3.3" (84mm)