HB Racing Pro 5 Competition 1/10 4WD Elec Touring Car Kit HBS114500
This is the Hot Bodies Pro 5 Competition 1/10 4WD Electric touring car kit. The PRO5 is a culmination of the latest trends and developments in electric touring car racing, and is track-tested, rebuilt and dialed in week after week..
- Brand: HB Racing
- Product Code:IDSPT0350
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Hot Bodies Pro 5 Competition 1/10 4WD Electric touring car kit. The PRO5 is a culmination of the latest trends and developments in electric touring car racing, and is track-tested, rebuilt and dialed in week after week at race tracks around the world. Team HB has put in thousands of hours to make the HB PRO5 the best available touring car you can get today.
Drivers like former World Champion Andy Moore and up-and-coming racer JJ Wang have been giving feedback directly to HB designers and team mates in an effort to make the PRO5 the ultimate touring car racer for RC professionals and club racers around the world.
Taking the HB PRO5 global as a development chassis and regularly racing against the world's best drivers gives Team HB the opportunity to give the PRO5 a real trial by fire. Updates to the car are tested in the most strenuous conditions to give HB drivers a real comparison to other cars and against the most unrelenting competition.
Includes: PRO5 Touring Car Kit with Shocks, Front Bumper, Decals and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
- Motor: 540 size
- Pinion Gear: 64P
- Tires & Wheels: 1/10 scale touring car
- Body: 1/10 scale touring car
- Building and Track Equipment
- Chassis: Double deck, main chassis, 0.089" (2.25mm) thick woven carbon fiber fitted with 7075 aluminum bulkheads upper deck, 0.087" (2mm) woven carbon fiber
- Drive: Four wheel, two belts DCJ-style front universals, standard rear universals driven by alloy diff outdrives
- Drive Belts: High efficiency Kevlar-reinforced, alloy belt tensioner with ball bearing
- Differentials: Bevel gear type with alloy outdrives
- Suspension: Front and rear sway bars
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil-filled big bore
- Shock Towers: Carbon fiber
- Steering: Ball bearing supported bellcrank with carbon fiber steering arms and adjustable Ackermann, Ackermann describes the effect of the inner front wheels turning faster than the outer front wheels during turns, floating woven carbon fiber and alloy steering servo mount
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Spur Gear: Nylon construction, 116 tooth 64P
- Bumper: Foam with clamping mount
- Warranty Period: Two year limited, valid only in the U.S. Canada, and South America
Length: 13.9" (353mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm)
Wheelbase: 10-10.23" (254-260mm) adjustable