Axial RR10 Bomber Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90048
Randy Slawson, Bomber Fabrication's owner and two-time King of the Hammers rock racing champion, partnered with Axial on the RR10 Bomber Rock Racer. The Axial RR10™ Bomber is not just another plastic tube chassis Wraith update.&nb..
- Brand: Axial
- Product Code:IDSPT0078
- Availability:In Stock
Randy Slawson, Bomber Fabrication's owner and two-time King of the Hammers rock racing champion, partnered with Axial on the RR10 Bomber Rock Racer. The Axial RR10™ Bomber is not just another plastic tube chassis Wraith update.
While visually this rig is a race replica of the Bomber Fab KOH rock racing rig, one of the unseen features is the front mounted battery tray under the hood making for easy access and places the weight right where you asked for it! This makes swapping the batteries in this rig a quick and easy process. The skid plate provides a centralized location for the electronics with clean wire routing and an RR10 specific transfer case for optimal driveline efficiency. Included is a full set of BF Goodrich BAJA T/A KR2 tires along with a spare in the back, wrapped around officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels. Also, included is a variety of shock mounting points for running dual shock setups and more suspension tuning options.
For additional rear suspension tuning, you'll find a sway bar mount connected to the cage, under the fuel cell (sway bar sold separately). Officially licensed aluminum King Shocks feature precision machined pistons which offer smooth performance throughout the range of travel. Standard features include durable front and rear WB8 HD Wildboar driveshafts, front and rear AR60 axles, a dual slipper clutch, Hi-Lo transmission with all metal internal gears, a 3-channel radio system, realistic scale details including molded driver figures, three pairs of helmets, molded shock reservoirs, a fuel cell, Bomber Fabrication body panels and graphics, and a fully licensed scale tube chassis.
- RTR Axial RR10 Bomber with Motor, ESC, 3-Channel Radio, Tires, Wheels
- Interior Detail and Instruction Manual
- Battery: 2-3S LiPo
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Track and maintenance equipment
- 2.2 BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires (S30 compound)
- 2.2 Walker Evans Racing wheels
- King aluminum shock bodies
- AR60 OCP-AXLE - solid axle's front and rear
- All shock-mounting locations are dual shear with optional secondary shock mounts allowing for dual shock setups. On the skid plate you'll find two front upper link mount positions and three rear upper link mount positions.
- The YETI style transmission with RR10 specific transfer case bolts directly onto the skid plate allowing for proper driveshaft alignment
- Rear output differential cover included (enables the opportunity to build multi-axle vehicles)
- Hi-Lo transmission with all metal internal gears and optional two-speed transmission component sold separately (AX31181)
- Fully functional spare wheel and tire with a quick release mount
- Realistic full tube frame composite chassis
- 35T brushed motor
- Waterproof AE-5 ESC with male Star Plug battery lead
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio
- Tactic TR325 3-channel, 2.4GHz receiver
- Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo, 151 oz-in, water resistant
- Dual slipper clutch
- Waterproof receiver box
Overall Width (Face to Face): 11" (280mm)
Length: 22.4: (570mm)
Height: 9" (230mm)
Wheelbase: 14.75" (375mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.8" (72mm)
Weight: 6.25lbs (2.83kg)