Associated RC10B64 Combo ASC90014C
This is the Team Associated 1/10 scale, 4WD RC10B64 electric competition team buggy kit combo.It all started with a 1-2-3 sweepIn 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Assoc..
- Brand: Associated
- Product Code:IDSPT0043
- Availability:In Stock
This is the Team Associated 1/10 scale, 4WD RC10B64 electric competition team buggy kit combo.
It all started with a 1-2-3 sweep
In 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added two more I.F.M.A.R. World Championships to its legacy in 2011 and 2013.
Speed, grip, and durability
Designed to take advantage of today's faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64 Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center slipper using Low Coefficient Friction (LCF) pads, the B64 rewards the driver with a maximum drive out of all four wheels on artificial turf and carpet surfaces.
1x Team Associated RC10B64 Team Kit
1x RT1508 Digital HV Hi-Torque Competition Servo
1x Blacksbox 510R Competition ESC with PROgrammer 2
1x Reedy Sonic 540-M3 Motor 5.5 Modified
1x Reedy Zappers 4800mAh 100C 7.6V Shorty
RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
1:10 scale tires and inserts
1:10 scale wheels
Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tires
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction X-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Refined arm mount geometry with quick and easy tuning
- Front and rear anti-roll bars keep chassis flat for increased corner speed
- Narrow, 7075 hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass.
- Easy access center slipper clutch with LCF pads
- Strengthened front and rear suspension with hard-anodized aluminum caster blocks and carbon fiber shock towers
- 5mm front wheel aluminum drive hexes
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts
- All metric hardware throughout
Power Electric Length: *Varies