Orion HMX 10 Controller Modified ORI65132
Team Orion is a world-renowned manufacturer of World Championship winning batteries, chargers, motors, and ESCs. Since their first release in 2012, the Swiss brand's Vortex R10 and R10.1 Pro ESC have dominated almost every major o..
- Brand: Orion
- Product Code:IDSPT0521
- Availability:In Stock
Team Orion is a world-renowned manufacturer of World Championship winning batteries, chargers, motors, and ESCs. Since their first release in 2012, the Swiss brand's Vortex R10 and R10.1 Pro ESC have dominated almost every major off-road event in the USA, won several European Championships, and taken home World Championship titles in on-road and off-road categories.
After many successful years, Team Orion has decided to take brushless technology to the next level. Improving on the R10 and R10.1 design is no small feat. TO achieve this, Team Orion has partnered with some of the most brilliant engineers in the field of brushless power technology. Under the name HMX Technology, a totally new brushless controller technology has been developed and incorporated into an ESC.
- State-of-the-art mobile application to setup and program the speed controller
- Extremely fast response and precision thanks a 32bit microprocessor
- Unrivaled power feeling and control thanks to newly developed power and brake control curve algorithms, developed with the world best RC car drivers.
- Improved braking characteristics for constant braking feeling at every speed
- Real-time signal translation: The signals from the receiver are translated into throttle control signals in real-time for fastest throttle control.
- High-grade components, tested and selected by our engineers
- 3 piece lightweight precision machined aluminum case with machined air ducts for improved cooling
- High-efficiency dual PCB design with high-performance power board and ultra fast response digital control board
- A highly efficient cooling system uses a cooling middle plate equipped with air ducts to channel fresh air directly to power PCB where the MOSFETs are installed.
- Top of the line “Dual Cool” Mosfet transistors for improved heat dissipation
- Advanced Timing settings: two RPM based timing settings and one “Turbo” (full throttle) timing settings
- Switched BEC 6V and 7.4V: Easily switch between 6V and 7.4V BEC voltage for the best servo performance
- Temperature monitoring: real-time ESC temperature monitoring to prevent damage from overheating
- Dual sensor port
Auto Cutoff: Yes
BEC Voltage: 6/7.2V 5A adjustable
Height: 0.88 in (22.4mm)
Input Voltage: 2S LiPo
Length: 1.72 in (43.9mm)
Low-Voltage Cutoff Programmable: Yes
Maximum Burst Current: 2000A
Maximum Continuous Current: 250A
Overload Protection: Thermal Overload Protection
Weight: 1.55 oz (44g) Without Wires
Width: 1.28 in (32.7mm)